We’re offering all of our Apple business support clients with prepaid hours the opportunity to guarantee our response time, so you get the service you need, rapidly.
We’ve heard from you that your digital systems are mission critical, and that when you have an issue, you need a response as soon as is possible.
Our Service Level Agreement (SLA) products satisfy this need, complete with compensation in the very rare case that they aren’t met.
|Guaranteed 4 Hour Response||We guarantee to respond to your tickets and phone calls within the timeframe, and if we don’t, the ticket will be charged at half rate|
Guaranteed 1 Hour Response
If you would like to subscribe please contact us.
Terms & Conditions
- SLAs apply within our business hours; from 9am until 5pm, Monday-Friday excl. UK national holidays
- The SLA timer starts when your email or call is logged in our ticketing system, typically instantly for email or within minutes for calls
- Only tickets from your nominated contacts or company domain will qualify for SLAs
- If the response time violates your SLA, any work done will be automatically charged at half rate
- A ticket will be marked as responded when we have informed you of the plan of action for carrying out your request and given you a timeframe for completion
- All services are billed quarterly in advance
- Your SLA will only be active when paid for in advance and in full
- To qualify for these SLAs you must be a prepaid hours customer and have hours on your account with us
- All prices exclude VAT