Below is a selection of some of our database development projects:
Pelham House Hotel
Pelham House Hotel offers fine dining, a stunning wedding venue, meeting and function rooms and 31 boutique stye bedrooms. The service offered is of the highest quality and this professional ethos underlines every aspect of Pelham House's business.
We were asked to supply an e-mail marketing system that automatically sends articles to the right category of people. In the process it was important for them to produce a high standard of email to keep them from being marked as spam and potentially causing their mail server from being blocked by blacklist organisations. The mailing system built with FileMaker Pro integrates with their website to enable statistical analysis of each mailing they do.
- Full open and link tracking for every email sent
- Article based mailings to ensure recipients only receive the information they requested
- Easy to use interface that allows all areas of the business to send their own personalised mailings
- Mailing statistics
- Article statistics
The Ivy Group are leading publishers and packagers of inspirational, innovative, highly illustrated non-fiction books for the creative market. iSOS have supplied ongoing support and development for the extensive FileMaker Pro database that has served all needs of this internationally leading group of publishers for nearly a decade.
Every step of the publication process is managed and recorded within the FileMaker Pro database. If there is ever a need for operation development or optimisation we are very attentive to the needs of all departments involved. Whether it be international rights, budgets, font logging or the extensive array of reporting we strive to supply exactly what is needed as soon as it is requested.
We also supply a steady stream of FileMaker Pro runtime solutions for distribution with published titles in multiple languages.
- Mission critical local FileMaker Pro database
- On going operations development and optimisation
- Runtime production in multiple languages
We were asked by Nike to build a system that enabled store attendants to quickly check whether or not an item was in stock. iPads were to be used by the store attendant to search, find relevant alternatives and add confirmed items to the customer's order. As there could not be any latency we deployed a local server using FileMaker Go running on the iPads.
The key to the system is that it enables the store attendant to remain by the side of the customer at all times.
- iPads used exclusively to manage the FileMaker Pro database
- Management of stock levels is be done with ease from the store room
- Staff management and performance reporting
- Management of 30,000+ product images with no latency
Naval & Military Press
Naval & Military Press were longtime FileMaker Pro users before we arrived on the scene. We began looking after their systems near to a decade ago, and continue to develop extensive functionality that simplifies their processes but still enables them to overview everything that is going on.
The database enables them to manage products and order fulfilment for a number of white labelled websites.
- Operations development
- Telephone order fulfilment
- Product management and order fulfilment for multiple websites
- Warehouse stock management
- Order dispatch
- Royalty management
- Catalogue preparation
Artyfect is a leading supplier of fine art materials based in Lindfield which undertook an expansion from retail only sales into online ordering and warehouse stock management. iSOS developed an all in one Web Order/Stock Management system to meet Artyfect's growing needs and support their future utilising FileMaker Pro. The database is used to manage stock and stock levels from multiple locations, website products and availability, website orders and client communication, product dispatch, purchase orders, sales reports, trackable client email marketing.
The Artyfect system went live in July 2008 and has provided a very stable platform for the company to develop at their own pace.
- FileMaker Pro Server
- Fast Product Preparation
- Multiple Image Manipulation
- Full Inventory Tracking and Re-Ordering Over Multiple Sites
- Data retrieval from shop EPOS system for maximum stock level visibility
- Website Order Fulfilment
- Emailed Daily Sales Reports
- Mass Mailing System with Open, Link and Unsubscribe Tracking
Artyfect represents a client who came to us with a need to sell online and left with a solution that supplies all of their management needs to present and support a large popular website.